Introducing a new and exciting feature for our customers! Real-time account alerts, delivered the way you want, that notifies you of activity on your accounts.
An ATM withdrawal was made, you receive an alert.
A check clears from your account, you receive an alert.
Your online banking password was changed, you receive an alert.
These are just a few of the many alert options!
Secure. Customizable. Free Service. Convenient.
Set up your alerts by taking the following steps:
- Log into your Online Banking Account and select Enroll. You need to be enrolled in online banking first to be able to set up the alerts.
- Select your time zone. Add your email address and/or mobile phone numbers where you would like to receive the alerts. *If you would like mobile app notifications, see below for more information.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of the available alerts.
- Select the Alerts that you want to set up for each account. Next, check how you would like to receive them; can be by secure inbox, email, and/or text notifications. Click save. The secure inbox option displays a list of your alerts with the details. You may mark as read or delete past alerts from there.
- You will then receive a message the moment any of your customized alerts are triggered. Special Note: Select Contact Options, click on Set Up under Do Not Disturb, set up specific time frames that you do not want to receive the alerts.
- *You may also activate your Mobile app notifications directly from your app. Select ‘More’ from the main menu on your phone, then Alerts. Turn on the Push Notifications to set up and receive alerts on your phone. The app notification will now show activated status under contact options through your online banking account.
Ready to set up your Account Alerts?
If you need any assistance on how to set up your account alerts, call us at 402-335-3384 or stop by. We are excited for this enhancement and are happy to help!
LOG INTO ONLINE BANKING